Articles on: Eligibility
This article is also available in:

I'm a Tax Resident in a Country with CFC Rules – Can I Open an Estonian Business?

Yes, that is perfectly possible. However, you need to be aware of how CFC rules may affect your business. Our advice is to ask a local tax advisor about your specific situation.

Updated on: 06/09/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!