Articles on: Eligibility
This article is also available in:

Can I Act as a Tour Agent or Own a Travel Agency?

An Estonian company acting as a tour agency needs to apply for a specific tour-agent license before being able to start its activity. This license has an extra cost, not included in the company registration price.

If your company is not offering the tours itself but is essentially a reseller of other(s) tour operator(s), you don’t need a license, and there is a particular VAT scheme applied to your company.

We should mention here that the license needs to be obtained from a legal firm, that we can’t do the licensing, and that we can do the accounting perfectly, but we need that the company has the license before starting their activity.

Read this article for further explanation.

Updated on: 29/08/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!