Articles on: Eligibility
This article is also available in:

I am a digital nomad, can I open a business in Estonia with Companio?

If you are a digital nomad, and you do not have a formal tax residence (Eg. you do not spend more than 183 days in a specific country) having an international business in Estonia is the perfect option for you, as it allows your business to travel with you, without worrying about where you live now or where you are going to travel tomorrow.

You will get rid of all paperwork, bureaucracy, and the need to physically visit offices. Everything can be done completely online.

Updated on: 29/08/2022

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!