Articles on: Companio Work
This article is also available in:

What Are the Alternatives if I Don’t Want to Use Companio Work?

You can continue to be self-employed or work as a freelancer and invoice your company as a contractor. We will include these invoices in the monthly accounting for your company in Estonia.

If you are not a tax resident anywhere (for example, a digital nomad or location-independent), you can continue to invoice your company for your services as you did before.

In any case, it's your responsibility to ensure that your personal tax situation complies with the legislation of your country of residence.

Updated on: 20/09/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!